How it Works
Brand Ambassador requests are submitted for consideration through our website, and are also offered on an invite basis. The Sparkle Like Sunshine team will review your brand and line of products to ensure they fit our creative vision for upcoming destinations and photo tours.
We promote our work through a series of influencer networks that help bring added attention to the images we create. This also translates into added exposure for your brand. For this reason, it's very important we work with brands who fit our style.
Your product or products will tour the country, and we'll feature them in the creative concepts that we come up with along the way. In return you'll receive the following:
- We will feature your brand or product(s) in every destination during our various photo tours.
- You will receive a constant supply of fully re touched images each and every month.
- You will receive unlimited usage rights to any images you receive.
- Your product(s) will permanently feature on our social networks, including our blog, influencers, and various blog distribution channels.
- We will always mention, tag, and credit your brand and product(s) in any featured photo.
- You will receive live access to additional (un-retouched) images that we produce along the way. These images are available fully re touched at a small additional cost.
It's as simple as that. You ship the items to us and we'll coordinate the rest. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?
Upcoming Destination/Tour Schedule
- Utah Backcountry (Fall 2016 Tour) - autumn leaves, red rock cliffs, scenic waterfalls
- Monument Valley (Fall 2016 Tour) - gigantic cliffs, stunning rock formations, historic highways
- Sedona, AZ (Fall 2016 Tour) - stunning rock formations, autumn leaves, scenic creeks
- Colorado River (Fall 2016 Tour)
- waterfront photo shoots, beaches, red rock cliffs
- Central Coast (Winter 2016 Tour)
- oceanfront photo shoots, beaches, giant ocean cliffs
- Redwood Forests (Winter 2016 Tour)
- mammoth redwood trees, lush green forests, scenic creeks
- Yosemite (Winter 2016 Tour)
- winter wonderland, scenic waterways, gigantic cliffs, alpine forests, and more
- Death Valley (Winter 2016 Tour)
- desert oasis, sand dunes, scenic mountains, hidden flower fields
How much is Brand Ambassador program?
Our Brand Ambassador program is just $1,000 / month. Clients receive a steady supply of creative images which they are free to use on all of their marketing platforms.
As a Brand Ambassador, how many brands do you represent?
Our Brand Ambassador program is very exclusive. We only represent ONE brand per category (two brands for apparel). This ensures image exclusivity, and a one-of-a-kind, unique look, for the brands we represent.
Will my brand be represented alongside other brands?
No. We feature your product and your product only. There is a bit of give and take in select scenarios. If you sell hats, jewelry or sunglasses for example - we have to style our models with necessary clothing. We shoot and crop to feature your products.
How many of my products are you able to feature in a single destination shoot or photo tour?
All products are different but a general number we follow is 2-3 looks and/or products per destination, and 8-12 looks/products per tour. For example, fitted t'shirts would be much easier than long flowing dresses. There is no guarantee on the number of products we will feature, however, as your Brand Ambassador, we work closely with our clients, prioritizing items accordingly.
As my Brand Ambassador, how many images can I expect in a single destination shoot or photo tour?
We produce in the range of 12-20 lookbook quality images per destination, and 50-60 lookbook quality images per photo tour. All of these images are retouched with unlimited usage rights. As your Brand Ambassador, you will have the unique advantage of taking part on mini-shoots or mini-locations that we find along the way. Brand Ambassador clients have access to the full database of images produced during our tour, and you are fee to request additional images at a small additional fee for re touching and usage rights.
Do you allow additional creative direction and/or suggestions?
Yes! We love when our clients provide us with insight as to what their brand is all about, and what they feel will sell best. As your Brand Ambassador, we'll work closely to represent your brand in the best format possible.
Who is the designated model and/or models who act as our Brand Ambassador?
Chasity Zamora is the primary model assigned as our 2016 and 2017 Brand Ambassador. You can view Chasity's Model Profile here. We do shoot with other models during our photo tours - these models are booked 3-4 weeks prior to our tour date.
Will you shoot with our own model or models?
Yes! We are equipped with a very large trailer and mobile studio that contains plenty of room for hair & makeup, wardrobe, or just simply cooling off in between sets. Shooting in extreme cold or heat can be quite a challenge, and we perform these shoots in spurts. Clients are responsible for providing their own model and travel expenses - we can coordinate the rest. Models must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance so we can coordinate details between all parties. There is a small fee for this service. Please contact us directly for more information about providing your own model.